- We will identify the purposes for which information is being collected at the time of collection.
- We will collect and use your personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain your personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect your personal information by lawful and fair means and when appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposed for which it is to be uses and to the extent necessary for those purposes. It should be accurate, complete and up-to-date.
- We will protect your personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to you our information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
Resource Health, Inc.